What do you do if your washing machine doesn’t have a fabric softener dispenser? Do you just skip it altogether? Not necessarily. You can put fabric softener in the washer’s detergent tray, or even right in a load of laundry. Here are some tips on how to do that effectively.
Where to Put Fabric Softener If No Dispenser
If you don’t have a dispenser for fabric softener, you can put it in a cupboard or drawer. Just be sure to get it out before you use it so that it doesn’t stain the fabric.
How to Use Fabric Softener If No Dispenser
If you don’t have a dispenser for fabric softener, there are a few ways to get it onto your clothes. You can put it in a spray bottle and spritz it on, or you can put it in a bucket and pour it over your clothes.
Whichever way you choose, be sure to rub the fabric softener into the fabric until it’s coated.
What to Do If Your Fabric Softener Sprayer Dries Up
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t have a fabric softener dispenser anywhere in your house. In that case, you’ll need to find another way to apply the fabric softener. Here are a few tips:
- Pour the fabric softener into a spray bottle – Fill the bottle with water and shake it well before using. This will help mix the ingredients and produce a more effective spray.
- Mist the fabric directly with the spray bottle – Hold the bottle about 12 inches from the fabric and spray lightly in all directions. Be sure to get under any folds or wrinkles in the fabric.
- Use a hand towel – If you don’t have access to a spray bottle or if it’s too difficult to mist with a spray bottle, you can use a hand towel instead. Just hold it about 12 inches from the fabric and gently blot until dampened.
Tips to put fabric softener, if you have no dispenser
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t have a fabric softener dispenser in your house. And if you do, it probably doesn’t work very well. So, what do you do if you need to put fabric softener somewhere but don’t have a dispenser? Here are 5 tips:
- Pour the fabric softener into a spray bottle and squirt it all over the area where you want it to go.
- Rub the fabric softener all over the surface that needs to be treated with it.
- Let the fabric softener sit on the surface for a few minutes so that it can work its magic.
- Wipe off any excess fabric softener with a cloth or paper towel.
- Hang up or store your clothing or curtains where they will be able to absorb the Fabric Softener smell!
We hope this article was helpful in helping you find a place for your fabric softener if you don’t have a dispenser. And, if you run out of fabric softener and can’t find it, don’t worry! We’ve got you covered.