Raincoat fabric by the yard. Best option for a man’s raincoat is usually made of wool or cotton. With a decent coat, you can wear it on any occasion.
The article will teach us about the various qualities that raincoat fabric should posses and also give readers advice on how to choose the best raincoat. Colors vary from person to person and materials depending on who the coat is intended for. We’ll cover all the bases.
Raincoats are a vital part of any wardrobe. They keep you dry and warm in the rain, freeing up your time and energy to concentrate on what really matters to you. If you live in an area with heavy rainfall throughout the year, that means having at least two good quality raincoats for different weather conditions.
The most important aspect of any type of rainwear is its fabric content. The fabric is 12.5 yards of 100% cotton heavy-weight fabric with a very soft hand and no sheen. It has a natural, lightly uncoated feel.
What is Raincoat fabric by the yard
Continuous filament or spun yarn raincoat fabric is available by the yard. Raincoats are made of wool, cotton, nylon, or polyester and are either two-or four-ply. The construction method for raincoat fabric is usually all warp and no fillers (100% cotton) for a durable garment which has no thread counts to report.
- Coated with a polymer film to offer protection from rain, fog, and snow
- Breathable polyester fabric is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Durable fabric will last up to 10 years
- Available sizes: 1-yard minimum order
- Color: black, red, gray, white; any color (large orders will be sent in a random color
- Price: $20 per 1-yard piece; minimum order: 1 yard (#4 size)
- Minimum order of one yard is required to be considered for custom orders (1 yard minimum)
- This fabric is dyed and may fade with use (standard price for this has not changed.