Jeans have come a long way in recent years and can now be styled to look great on any man. Whether you’re looking to wear them with boots or just a shirt and a sweater, there are many ways to do it.
How Should Jeans Fit Men?
There’s no right or wrong answer when it comes to jeans fit, but here are five tips to help ensure that your jeans fit like a dream:
- Start with the inseam. Jeans should fit snugly at the ankle and thigh, with room to spare in the middle. If they’re too tight, go down a size; if they’re too loose, go up a size.
- Check out the waistband. The waistband should sit comfortably on your hips, not too low or too high.
- Make sure there’s enough length in the leg openings. Jeans should cover your entire calf (unless you have particularly tall calves), and the leg openings should be slightly wider than your thumb (or half of your index finger).
- Make sure the jeans are stretchy—they’ll feel more comfortable as you wear them and will conform to your body better over time.
- Finally, ensure you dry them completely before wearing them so they don’t shrink or crack in the wash (and you can avoid those pesky “jeans sag” problems!).
How To Wear Boots With Men’s Jeans
Booties can add a touch of sophistication to any pair of jeans and make them look more put together. Booties can be worn with jeans at any time of the day and with any outfit.
Wearing boots with jeans can add classy sophistication to any outfit. Here are five easy steps to follow:
1. Choose your boots carefully. Boot styles range from formal to casual, so choose the right pair for your outfit. A pair of versatile ankle boots will work well with a dressy and casual outfit, while a more formal style like lace-up suede boots will be better suited for a more upscale occasion.
2. Choose your jeans wisely. The key to pulling off boot-jeans combinations is finding the right fit. Boot jeans should fit snugly but not too tight, and they should be slightly shorter in the leg than your regular jeans, so they don’t become uncomfortable after extended wear.
If you have wide feet, opt for boot-cut jeans instead of standard straight-leg jeans to ensure plenty of room in the toe area for comfort and flexibility when walking in them.
3. Make sure your shoes match your outfit! It’s important that both your shoes and pants are coordinated so that you look pulled together and polished rather than like you’re trying too hard—a common mistake when pairing jeans and boots.
4. Layer your look for maximum versatility. When it comes to styling jeans, less is more. Adding a tee or blouse underneath your favorite pair of jeans allows you to keep the outfit versatile and comfortable for days when you don’t feel like dressing up as much.
5. Finish off your look with a nice belt and accessories. A belt adds stability and definition to an outfit, helping to pull everything together visually. Accessories like necklaces or hats can also give you the finishing touch to make your jeans stand out!
How To Style Jeans To Look Great!
Follow these tips to style your jeans for men to look great:
- Wear a Belt. A belt can help to slim down your waist and make your jeans look tighter.
- Keep it Simple. Don’t overcomplicate your look by wearing too many accessories. A few simple pieces will do the trick.
- Mix It Up. Mix and match different pieces to create a more interesting look.