Curtains are a great way to add personality and style to any room in your home. However, like any other piece of clothing, they can get dirty over time.
If you’re looking to clean your curtains in the washing machine, there are a few things you need to know.
- First of all, make sure that your curtains are made from non-cotton material. Cotton curtains will ruin the washing machine and end up with a terrible smell.
- Secondly, make sure that you select the correct size for your curtain rods. If your curtain rods are too short, the curtain will not reach the bottom of the washer drum and will get ruined.
- Thirdly, make sure that you put your curtains in the wet wash cycle and remove them before they reach the dryer stage. Curtains can be delicate and can be ruined if dried too quickly.
- Finally, be sure to dry them completely before putting them back up on the rod or they may become damaged again quickly.
5 Fun Ways To Wash Curtains In Your Washer
Curtain rods and window treatments add a touch of elegance to any room. They can also be a hassle to clean. Here are 5 fun ways to wash your curtains in your washer.
Put them in the washing machine with a load of white towels.
If you want your curtains to come out looking like new, you’ll need to put them in the washing machine with a load of white towels.
Make sure that you set the water temperature on the lowest setting and use a gentle detergent. Hang them to dry after they’re done!
Add them to the washer with the rest of your laundry.
If you want to clean curtains in the washing machine, it’s best to add them to the washer with the rest of your laundry. You’ll need to fill the tub or basin with water and set your machine to a hot wash, then add your curtains.
Make sure they’re fully submerged and let the machine do its thing. When they’re done, drain the water and use a dryer on low heat if necessary.
Add them to the rinse cycle.
It’s easy to add curtains to the wash in your machine. Just add them to the rinse cycle and they will come out clean and dry.
Dry them with a towel.
If you want to keep your curtains looking good for a long time, it’s important to wash them like regular clothes. You can either put them in the washer on delicate or take them to the dryer. Make sure you dry them with a towel so they don’t get too hot!
Use a dryer sheet to help them dry faster.
Dryer sheets are a great way to help your curtains dry faster. They work by trapping the moisture inside the fabric, which speeds up the drying process.
How To Wash Curtains At Home
Washing curtains in a washing machine can save you time and energy. Here are instructions on how to wash curtains in the washing machine:
- Pre-wash your curtains in the regular cycle of your washer.
- Add a cup of white vinegar to the washer before adding your clothes. This will help remove any built-up dirt or stains.
- Use a mild detergent and wash in warm or hot water with some agitation. Hang your curtains to dry.
Washing your curtains in the washer is a quick and easy way to get them clean. You can use any of these 5 methods to get them clean and dry.