If you have taken a quiz on Canvas and want to see the correct answers, there are a few steps you can follow. Here’s how to see correct answers on a Canvas quiz:
- Log in to your Canvas account and navigate to the course that contains the quiz.
- Click on the quiz you want to see the correct answers for.
- Once you are on the quiz page, click on the “Quiz Statistics” button located on the right-hand side of the page.
- On the Quiz Statistics page, you will see a list of all the questions in the quiz along with the number of students who answered each question correctly and incorrectly.
- You can click on each question to see the correct answer and the percentage of students who answered correctly.
About Canvas Quiz
If you are a student or an instructor using the Canvas learning management system, you may have come across the Canvas Quiz feature. This feature allows educators to create online quizzes and surveys to assess student comprehension of course material.
There are four types of quizzes available, including Practice Quizzes, Graded Quizzes, Graded Surveys, and Ungraded Surveys. These quizzes can be used for both high and low-stakes assessments and can contain both auto-scored and hand-scored questions.
Whether you are a student looking to test your knowledge or an instructor evaluating your students’ understanding, Canvas Quizzes can be a valuable tool for you!
How to Check the Correct Answer
Step 1: Open Quiz
Step 2: Start Quiz
Start the quiz by clicking on the “Take the Quiz” button.
Step 3: Open Inspect Element
Right-click on the page and select “Inspect” or press “Ctrl + Shift + I”.
Step 4: Find Answer Element
Click on the “Elements” tab, then click on the arrow next to the “body” tag to expand it. Look for the “div” tag that contains the answer choices.
Step 5: Select the Correct Answer
Once you have found the div tag containing the answer choices, right-click on the correct answer and select “Edit as HTML”.
Step 6: Save Changes
Step 7: Repeat All Questions
Step 8: Submit the Quiz
Step 9: Check Answers
After submitting the quiz, you should be able to see which answers you got correct and which ones you got wrong.
Step 10: Review Correct Answers
Can I get in trouble for using inspect element to see the correct answers?
It is important to use Inspect Element or any other tool only for educational purposes and not for cheating. If you have any doubts or questions about the use of these tools, it is always best to consult with your instructor or institution.
Will using inspect element always show the correct answers?
Additionally, some instructors may use randomized questions or answers, making it even more difficult to find the correct answers through Inspect Element.
Therefore, it is important to use Inspect Element or any other tool only for educational purposes and not for cheating.
Is there a way to see the correct answers without using inspect element?
Can I use this method on other online quiz platforms?
Some platforms may not allow access to the HTML or CSS code, while others may store the correct answers in a separate database or server that is not accessible through Inspect Element.
What should I do if I accidentally use inspect element to see the correct answers?
It is always better, to be honest and learn from your mistakes rather than risk damaging your academic record and reputation.
Will using inspect element to see the correct answers help me learn?
While it may help you get a good grade on the quiz, it does not help you understand the material or develop the critical thinking and problem-solving skills that are necessary for success in your academic and professional career. In fact, relying on cheating methods like Inspect Element can actually hinder your learning and put you at a disadvantage in the long run.
It is important to use all available resources, such as textbooks, lectures, and study guides, to learn the material and practice your skills. If you are struggling with a particular concept or question, it is always best to seek help from your instructor or teaching assistant.
Is there a way to prevent students from using inspect elements to see the correct answers?
- Use randomized questions and answers: By randomizing the questions and answers on a quiz, it becomes more difficult for students to use Inspect Element to find the correct answers.
- Use question banks: By creating a large question bank and randomly selecting a set of questions for each quiz, it becomes more difficult for students to share or memorize the answers.
- Use question groups: By creating question groups, you can set a limit on the number of questions that can be displayed at a time, making it more difficult for students to take screenshots or use Inspect Element to view all the questions and answers at once.
- Use lockdown browsers: Lockdown browsers are software programs that restrict access to other applications and websites while a student is taking a quiz. This can help prevent students from using Inspect Element or other cheating methods.
- Monitor student behavior: By monitoring student behavior during quizzes, such as through video or audio recording, you can deter students from using Inspect Element or other cheating methods.
Always check with your instructor or platform guidelines before attempting to use this method.