Fake nails are fun to add color to your outfit without worrying about damaging your natural nail polish. But there are many different ways to get those perfect colors. Today we’ll show you how to make fake nails using only crayons.
Crayon nails are one of the easiest ways to achieve a colorful manicure. All you need is a few simple supplies and a little bit of patience.
- Nail Polish Remover
- White Paper Towels
Step by step
- Step 1: Start by removing your nail polish. It’s recommended that you remove your entire nail polish set before starting this project. Otherwise, you may damage your natural nails while cutting off your fake nails.
- Step 2: Using scissors, cut out a small piece of paper towel. The size doesn’t matter as long as it fits over your finger.
- Step 3: Place the paper towel over your finger and hold it with tape. Make sure that the edges of the paper towel overlap so that no air gets trapped between the paper towel and your nail.
- Step 4: Now, take a crayon and draw a design on the paper towel. Try to keep the lines straight and thin.
- Step 5: After drawing, carefully peel away the paper towel.
- Step 6: Repeat steps three through five until you have enough designs to cover your entire hand.
- Step 7: Allow the designs to dry completely before applying your next layer of paint.
- Step 8: When your designs are dry, apply a coat of white nail polish remover onto each design. Wait for the methods to soak into the paint.
- Step 9: Remove the designs from the paint with a toothbrush.
- Step 10: Apply another coat of white nail polish onto the designs. Let it dry completely.
- Step 11: Finally, apply a final coat of black nail polish to complete your design.
How do you make fake nails yourself?
Fake nails are one of those things that I just never really thought about until recently. I knew that there were ways to get fake nails done at nail salons, but I didn’t know precisely how to go about getting my own set done.
I’ve wanted to get fake nails for a while now, so I decided to give this DIY project a shot. I’m happy to say that I could make my fake nails at home without having to pay a dime.
Step 1 – Preparing The Nails
First thing’s first, you’ll need to prepare the nails you’re going to use. Start by soaking the nails in acetone for about 5 minutes. Acetone will soften the nail and make it easier to shape. After washing the nails, take a toothpick and gently scrape off any excess polish.
Next, cut out a small square piece of paper towel. Place the nail into the center of the paper towel and wrap it around the nail. Gently squeeze the paper towel together as tightly as possible. Repeat this process for each pin.
After squeezing the paper towels together, place them onto a baking sheet and let them dry overnight.
Step 2 – Shaping The Nails
Now that the nails are dried, it’s time to shape them. Take a pair of scissors and carefully trim away the edges of the nails. Next, grab a pair of tweezers and remove any bumps or imperfections.
Finally, apply a coat of clear top coat to seal the nails. Let the nails dry completely before using the final layer of color.
Step 3 – Painting The Nails
This step is optional. Some people prefer painting their nails while others prefer leaving them natural. Either way works fine. Just be sure to paint the nails thoroughly.
Apply a coat of acrylic paint to the entire nail. Allow the paint to dry completely before adding another coat.
Step 4 – Adding A Top Coat
Topcoats are usually applied last because they add shine and protect the nails from chipping. Apply a thin coat of clear top coat over the entire nail. Wait for the topcoat to dry completely before removing the tape.
You’re done! Now you have perfectly shaped fake nails.
How do you make crayon nails?
Crayon nails are super cute, but they take a long time to apply. I tried using nail polish remover to get rid of my old crayons, but it didn’t work very well. So I decided to come up with a better solution.
I used a toothpick to remove the crayons and then painted over them with acrylic paint. It worked perfectly!
How do you make fake nails out of household items?
Fake nails are a fun way to add sparkle to your outfit without paying hundreds of dollars for a manicure. However, there are many ways to make fake nails at home. This article will show you how to make fake nails using household items.
If you want to make fake nails at work, you can purchase nail polish remover and nail polish at your local drugstore. Soak a cotton ball in the nail polish remover and rub it over the tip of your finger. The nail polish will come off quickly.
Next, apply a coat of clear nail polish to the entire nail. Allow it to dry completely before applying another layer. Repeat this process until you get the desired color.
You can also make fake nails by painting acrylic paint directly onto your fingernails. Start by painting one side of your nail black. Once the first coat dries, paint the opposite side white. Let both sides dry completely before adding a topcoat.
Another option is to use a glue stick to attach glitter to your nails. Place a drop of glue on each nail and press a piece of glitter into place. Let the glue dry completely before removing the glitter.
Finally, you can use a toothpick to draw designs on your nails. Dip the toothpick into a nail polish bottle and press it against the nail. Remove the toothpick once the procedure is complete.
How do you make fake nails with tape?
Fake nails are one of my favorite ways to get creative with nail art. I’m always looking for new ideas to add to my collection. Today I’ll show you how to make fake nails using tape.
Tape is a versatile material that you can make many different things. It comes in various colors and textures. Some brands offer more than 100 different varieties of tape.
I prefer to use clear tape because it doesn’t leave residue behind. However, there are times when I like colored tape. The color will fade over time, but it still works just fine.
You can use tape to make fake nails by applying tape strips to your natural nails. When you apply the video, you’ll notice that it sticks to itself.
After removing the tape, you’ll have a nice set of fake nails.
If you want to make longer nails, you can cut the tape into smaller pieces.