In the game Spiritfarer, getting silk fabric involves a multi-step process that starts with growing Mulberry trees in your orchard. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Purchase Mulberry Seeds: You can buy these from a merchant in Oxbury.
- Plant the Mulberry Seeds in Your Orchard: Once you have the seeds, plant them in your orchard.
- Water the Mulberry Trees: Like any other plant in the game, you need to water the Mulberry trees to help them grow. You can also play music to speed up their growth.
- Harvest the Mulberry Trees: Once the trees have fully grown, you can harvest them to get Silk Fibre.
- Use the Loom to Get Silk Thread: Put the Silk Fibre you harvested from the Mulberry trees into the Loom on your ship to get Silk Thread.
- Make Silk Fabric at an Improved Loom: Finally, you can make Silk Fabric from the Silk Thread at an Improved Loom.
Now, let’s break down these steps into a more digestible format:
- Buying Mulberry Seeds: Head over to Oxbury and find a merchant who sells Mulberry seeds. These seeds are your ticket to getting Silk Fibre.
- Planting and Growing Mulberry Trees: Once you’ve got your seeds, it’s time to get your hands dirty. Plant the seeds in your orchard and take care of them. Water them regularly and play some music to help them grow faster.
- Harvesting Silk Fibre: When your Mulberry trees are fully grown, you can harvest them to get Silk Fibre. This is the raw material you need to make Silk Thread.
- Making Silk Thread: Now, it’s time to put your Loom to work. Feed the Silk Fibre into the Loom on your ship to get Silk Thread.
- Creating Silk Fabric: The final step in the process is to make Silk Fabric. You can do this at an Improved Loom using the Silk Thread you just made.
Remember, patience is key in Spiritfarer. It might take some time to grow your Mulberry trees and make your Silk Fabric, but the end result is worth it. Happy gaming!
What is the difference between silk fabric and silk thread in spiritfarer?
In the game Spiritfarer, Silk Thread and Silk Fabric are two different crafting materials that you can create from Silk Fibre, which is harvested from Mulberry trees.
Silk Thread is made from Silk Fibre at a Loom. The process involves following the motion of the loom to the middle point, then letting go.
You continue weaving until all the Silk Fibre you put in has been processed.
Silk Fabric, on the other hand, is made from Silk Thread at an improved Loom.
Just like with the Silk Thread, you follow the motion of the loom to the middle point, then let go, and continue weaving until all the Silk Thread you put in has been processed.
The main difference between Silk Thread and Silk Fabric lies in their uses within the game.
Silk Thread is a crafting ingredient that can be used for various upgrades and quests, while Silk Fabric belongs to the Cloths category of items found in Spiritfarer and can be used to craft certain items.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Silk Thread: Made from Silk Fibre at a Loom. Used as a crafting ingredient for various upgrades and quests.
- Silk Fabric: Made from Silk Thread at an improved Loom. Belongs to the Cloths category and can be used to craft certain items.
It’s also worth noting that Silk Threads have a higher selling price than Silk Fabric in the game, so keep that in mind when deciding what to do with your Silk Thread.
So, whether you need Silk Thread or Silk Fabric in Spiritfarer will depend on what you’re trying to craft or which quests you’re trying to complete. Happy crafting!